Translate

Friday 28 June 2019

THE ROLE OF ALCOHOL AND PEER PRESSURE IN BROKEN FAMILIES

In general terms, most people of dating age visit a pub, club, or bar every so often to dance and drink the night away, and this is the age group between 21 to 32 years, according to my random approximation and observation. Obviously, there are those that do not want any association with the brew, but those are possibly a small minority and I don't personally know anyone of that kind, so I won't really speak for them.


Hello there, and welcome back! In case you missed it, catch last time's post over here, to know fifteen signs that the woman in your life is wasting your time. So, of late I've been thinking a lot about families splitting up and all the negativity that comes along with this. I wondered what exactly was the reason and came up with one, so here's my piece on what I think is the role of alcohol and peer pressure in broken families. Let me know what you think about it: if there's some truth or if I am growing into our paranoid mums over time, who swore that alcohol is the devil's brew, literally, haha.....

The Setting

As for the rest of us, we drink our better years away until we settle down approximately at 25 years for girls, 27 for the guys and this age is going higher each minute it seems. Probably, we settle down because we start to get serious and comfortable in the relationship, then get a kid, or two. Now, here the trouble starts, because the guy has nothing at all stopping him from keeping up his drinking apart from his principal and this is apparently practically extinct nowadays, while the lady- either by choice or by design, has to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment