Translate

Saturday 8 June 2019

SIDE DISH CHRONICLES

This thing just had to get me in trouble, and a hell of a lot sooner than I had assumed it would...... Yea you read right: I decided that since I can't beat him then why not join him, maybe see things from his perspective and stuff.
So buckle up my foxxes, there's going to be some turbulence.....
Sometime last year after his text fiasco, there was of course another text, and another one, and some whatsapp texts and pictures, so I got sick of it and while in town shopping for a phone one day, I exchanged numbers with one of the attendants, tacky I guess but whatever, he was cute and I was drunk in vengeance.
I also scrolled through my contacts, and found one of a guy I'd matched with on tinder way back in 2016, after the second affair.... This is a story for another day .... So anyway I chatted them both up, of course the one I had known for a longer time got straight to business while we were covering friendly ground with the other one. I honestly don't
have a great answer for why I did this, but think it was more due to boredom and curiosity than anything else because heaven knows I had no serious intention of taking things to the next level with either of them (not to say I did not fantasize about it, though).

So anyway it's all friendly chats and random calls from one, and super risqué private chats with the other. Looking back I think I got caught because of lack of experience.... The last fight we had had before all of these, was a major one -phone breaking major- and I was still smoldering in the aftermath of adrenaline/anger/hatred/ everything I had felt.

catch the rest over here, guys: https://foxxyma.com/side-dish-chronicles/

No comments:

Post a Comment