Translate

Friday 11 May 2018

DIRTY GENES: PART TWO

Foxxy

Apologies for the long break, foxxy mamas! I do trust that you have all been well…. So where were we last time, something about dirty genes and stuff, right? Well today’s post is about more of that; the tale of more errant texts and such so buckle up and let’s gooooo! Haha…

You would think that when someone is in the dog house they have better vision with which to see the error of their ways but not this one. Keep in mind that the previous time, the reason for the dog house in the first place, was an occurrence on a fresh scar… 
Three full weeks of trying to get things in order then boom! “unapangaje kuhusu zile ndoo za bag”. What the hell even, lol. 

So this was a text that got delivered at a point we were trying to get data going and all, so I had his phone and he had mine as I had data but a ‘kaduda’ phone while he had a smart phone but no data. I made a mental note to ask him about it and make some fun of the spellings but forgot so that was that, until of course I had his phone again and was flipping through the texts to find out what it was I was to roast him about when I saw that the conversation in question had reproduced, with his responses that is… 
“Hi nakumbuka.. I will organize it” then “If possible please text me with a different number. Thx (smiley)” and the response came “please do coz nataka kwendea stock weekend”. His response was a thumbs up emoji.

teren teren...

At this point my inner FBI comes out and I wonder why text with a different number though? Hhmmm? As he was out at the time, I wait patiently until he returns, then calmly I ask him about the text to do with bags and ‘ndoo’ lol, why am I even dignifying this … His response, silence, then “It was a wrong number so I called later to find out who it was but found that I did not know the person.”

So I tell him his response on phone cannot be a viable exchange in this matter as I was not there at the time, but his text certainly did not imply it was a wrong number as he said. Also, why tell them to text with a different number? What’s wrong with this one?

Silence.
I ask again, get more silence, again, yet more silence, until I get furious, which is exactly what he wants and though I know it I cannot help but give it to him.

“Do you think ignoring me will end the problem? I want an answer and get it over with. This is the juicy tilapia he was fishing for.

“With you it can never be over, and regardless of what I say or don’t say you will get angry” etc etc…

This again, really??? Of course I get angrier and he goes permanently quiet, I speak all the words in my head until I have none left but the anger is still there.

He has won this one for now, and once we get to the house as we were out on an errand he takes the ipad and plays games on it, while simultaneously listening to some cartoon via earphones on his laptop. 
He just had to steal the show didn’t he? Well no worry, the kids are both sound asleep in their designated beds so I go into the bedroom with a large mug of tea and lock the door.

He can sleep on his laptop tonight.


Idiot.




                                                                      XO

No comments:

Post a Comment