Translate

Monday 27 May 2019

IS HE WORTH IT? FIFTEEN SIGNS THAT THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE IS WASTING YOUR TIME

Hey all, today I'm going to write about the signs that you need to look out for if you want to know whether the man in your life is there for keeps, or if he is just a passer-by. No woman wants to spend seven years next to some loser, all the while teaching him to be a better man and ironing out the kinks that his mother left behind, only to find themselves with two kids, no career, no savings, and no plan-B, on the third weekend of the month that he has gone on a drinking spree with his buddies like a naive alcohol-starved and hormone-ridden teen. Read on and be watchful my friends!

1- He won't commit
If every time you ask him what your relationship is he starts to glance around like a pickpocket and/or dismisses you, it's time to bounce because you are just a time-filler in his life, and like the billions of his kind out there, he doesn't know what he wants so good luck finding it out...

2- He still talks with former and potential love interests
His phone is chock-full of messages, texts, emails and the like to and from people he felt something for or even had a relationship with at some point in time. When you ask him about it, he will give the timeworn classic of 'she means nothing to me, we're just talking', or like a loser I knew once said 'she texted hello and I felt obligated to respond, my mother never raised me to be rude and it would have been rude of me to ignore her' ...... Like seriously, isn't it just totally psychotic to hide behind good morals while doing such an immoral and unethical act such as trying to double-time you? The nerve he had was something crucial to say the least though, and I hope it takes him very far in life.....very far away from me haha.....

Catch the rest of the post over here: https://foxxyma.com/is-he-worth-it-fifteen-signs-that-the-man-in-your-life-is-wasting-your-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment